Stuff I like


Here is some stuff that I like:

1. My Scoot. It's a 1985 Honda Aero. Because its an 80cc, you have to have a motorcycle licence to drive it. My aunt gave it to me, and its cost next to nothing to get running; its $4 for a tank of the highest quality gas I can buy, and that lasts for about a week. When I inherited it this summer, it
only had 906kms on it.

2. Vodka. I particularly like flavoured vodka;
mango absolut is yummy. Generally I drink it with soda and lime, but cranberry juice is also good. Some of my favourite mixed drinks
including vodka are:
  • Caesers
  • Vodka Soda
  • Apple Martinis
  • Vodka Lemonade
  • Sex on the Beach
3. Craig. Craig is my boyfriend. He pretends that he doesn't like me sometimes, but he does. He makes me laugh. If he ever reads this blog, he will HATE that I am talking about him.

4. Travelling. I love travelling. Next year I want to take a
big trip. I want to go away for a few months to Asia. Right now I am thinking China for a month, Thailand for a few weeks, and vietnam and cambodia for a few weeks. My last vacation was to Costa Rica. It has been years since I've been to europe, so I would really like to head back there within the next year. Im thinking maybe Spain.

Here is some stuff that I DONT like:

1. Work. Work is gay. Having to get up early and think and do stuff. LAME
2. The UFE. Its hard. And frustrating. And who are these stupid people in the questions?
3. The bus. I hate the bus and bus people. No matter where you are in the world, the caliber of people on the bus is always horrible. I hate smelly people, and people with strollers, and the homeless with their bottles and cans
4. The homeless. If I gave $1 to every homeless person who asked, I would be broke. Its not my fault you took up drugs and are now living on streets. Shitty deal. But don't bug me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turkey and Greece

Cape Town

'Merica